When other law firms turned their backs on the private client market, Lodders held firm. And it’s a strategy that’s paying off.
Hilary spends one day a week with the team at Lodders as their part-time Marketing Director and, since she started in April 2013, has overseen a high quality and cost-effective marketing effort, with a strong brand that is helping to deliver growth of over 20% per annum.
Marketing projects have included:
- Working with design agency Reach Marketing to create a clear and revitalised brand positioning
- Client listening programme with one to one client interviews, feedback to the Lodders team and implementation of improvements
- Mentoring and line management of the firm’s marketing and business development executives
- Strategic input to partners’ meetings and senior leadership team
- Developing a culture of evaluation and continual improvement within marketing
- Budgets and financial management
- Overseeing the successful launch of the firm’s Cheltenham office
- Legal 500 and Chambers directory entries
- Managing external suppliers – design agency and PR consultant
- Vision and values sessions to determine the brand values
- A high quality client magazine ‘Lodders Life’ to showcase client successes and assist with cross-selling
Find out more at lodders.co.uk