The PR team at V Formation, shines a light on the benefits of taking part in business awards, and signposts you to a selection of awards that your business could enter in 2023/24.
Entering business awards is an excellent way to enhance your company’s profile and reputation by showcasing some of the great things your business has accomplished.
Awards can also boost workplace wellbeing, and be a brilliant platform for powerful news and PR.
V Formation has plenty of experience from both sides of the fence. We have organised and judged some pretty prestigious awards and made many successful award submissions for clients over the years, including:
- Boyds – Queen’s Award for Enterprise
- My HR Hub – Sole Trader of the Year at the Nottingham Post Women in Business Awards
- Brady Solicitors – Legal Services & Arrears Recovery at the Property Management Awards
- Clear Building Management – Highly Commended at the ARMA ACE Awards and the Property Management Awards
- XenoGesis – Queen’s Award for Enterprise
We can identify the best awards to enter, write and handle compelling award proposals, and promote awards initiatives through marketing, social media and PR.
2023/24 awards season is here
The 2023/24 awards season is well and truly open, and here we share a few of the many benefits of entering awards.
Showcase your success
- Entering a business award is an excellent way to showcase your company’s work and success
- Win or lose, entering can reap a host of benefits and values beyond the trophy and the title
- An award, whether it’s regional, national or international, can bolster your company’s brand and tells your audience your company possesses a particular skill or attribute that has been judged as the best in its category.
- Being announced as a finalist or best of all, as a winner, is a great news story and a brilliant tool for PR
- To be recognised for business excellence elevates you above your competitors, helps your brand and employer brand to stand out from the crowd, and strengthens your reputation as a reliable, trustworthy company – all something definitely worth shouting about in online and offline media.
The V Formation PR specialists provide top-level PR advice to manage and maximise your valuable reputation. You can take a look at the press and public relations services we offer here.
- Not only are you more likely to attract new customers and clients, but you will also cement existing relationships
- By becoming part of an award community you will instantly expand your network and potential business development pipeline
- People value excellence, and it shows. A study found that, over the course of 11 years, smaller award-winning companies enjoyed a 39% growth in sales in comparison to non-award winners.*
Improve internal communications
- It’s not just external relationships that flourish; winning an award can be a real boost to staff morale and can revitalise internal communications
- Employees are the heart and soul of a business and, for your hardworking people, an award is concrete evidence, not only that the organisation they work for is successful, but that their efforts have been noticed and appreciated.
Take your pick from the 2023/24 business awards!
The 2023/24 awards season is underway. Some awards are quicker and easier to enter than others, and individual submission deadlines will vary.
To get you started, here is a small selection of awards that your business could consider entering.
- International Business Awards (closes for entries 14 July 2023)
- Business Brilliance Awards (closes for entries 6 October 2023)
- The Scale-Up Awards (closes for entries 28 April 2023)
- King’s Award for Enterprise (opens for entries 6 May 2023)
- British Business Awards (closes for entries 26 May 2023)
- Growing Business Awards (closes for entries 23 June 2023)
- North Notts Business Awards (opens for entries 26 April 2023)
- The East Midlands Leadership Awards (closes for entries Summer 2023)
- Business Masters Awards (closes for entries Summer 2023)
- Inspiring Women in Property (closes for entries 19 May 2023)
- Family Law Awards (closes for entries 9 June 2023)
- BioTech Breakthrough Awards (opens for entries 17 July 2023)
- HR Brilliance Awards (closes for entries 6 October 2023)
If you’d like help and support with identifying the right award for your business or writing a successful award submission, please get in touch with us at V Formation.
*Source: University of Leicester for the British Quality Foundation and the European Foundation for Quality Management.