The PR team at V Formation, shines a light on the benefits of taking part in business awards, and signposts you to a selection of awards that your business could enter in 2022/23.
Entering business awards is an excellent way to enhance your company’s profile and reputation by showcasing some of the great things your business has accomplished.
Awards can also boost workplace wellbeing, and be a brilliant platform for powerful news and PR.
V Formation has plenty of experience from both sides of the fence. We have organised and judged some pretty prestigious awards and made many successful award submissions for clients over the years, including:
- Boyds – Queen’s Award for Enterprise
- My HR Hub – Sole Trader of the Year at the Nottingham Post Women in Business Awards
- Brady Solicitors – Legal Services & Arrears Recovery at the Property Management Awards
- Clear Building Management – Highly Commended at the ARMA ACE Awards and the Property Management Awards
- XenoGesis – Queen’s Award for Enterprise
We can identify the best awards to enter, write and handle compelling award proposals, and promote awards initiatives through marketing, social media and PR.
2022/23 awards season is here
The 2022/23 awards season is well and truly open, and here we share a few of the many benefits of entering awards.
Showcase your success
- Entering a business award is an excellent way to showcase your company’s work and success
- Win or lose, entering can reap a host of benefits and values beyond the trophy and the title
- An award, whether it’s regional, national or international, can bolster your company’s brand and tells your audience your company possesses a particular skill or attribute that has been judged as the best in its category.
- Being announced as a finalist or best of all, as a winner, is a great news story and a brilliant tool for PR
- To be recognised for business excellence elevates you above your competitors, helps your brand and employer brand to stand out from the crowd, and strengthens your reputation as a reliable, trustworthy company – all something definitely worth shouting about in online and offline media.
The V Formation PR specialists provide top-level PR advice to manage and maximise your valuable reputation. You can take a look at the press and public relations services we offer here.
- Not only are you more likely to attract new customers and clients, but you will also cement existing relationships
- By becoming part of an award community you will instantly expand your network and potential business development pipeline
- People value excellence, and it shows. A study found that, over the course of 11 years, smaller award-winning companies enjoyed a 39% growth in sales in comparison to non-award winners.*
Improve internal communications
- It’s not just external relationships that flourish; winning an award can be a real boost to staff morale and can revitalise internal communications
- Employees are the heart and soul of a business and, for your hardworking people, an award is concrete evidence, not only that the organisation they work for is successful, but that their efforts have been noticed and appreciated.
Take your pick from the 2022/23 business awards!
The 2022/23 awards season is underway. Some awards are quicker and easier to enter than others, and individual submission deadlines will vary.
To get you started, here is a small selection of awards that your business could consider entering.
- Business Brilliance Awards (close for entries: 23 September October 2022)
- International Business Awards (opens for entries February 2023)
- Queen’s Award for Enterprise (closes for entries 6 September 2022)
- UK Business & Innovation Awards (closes for entries 3 December 2022)
- Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Awards (open for entries: January 2023)
- The Forum Awards (closes 30 October 2022 for registrations and 30 November 2022 for receiving videos)
- Rural Business Awards (closes for entries 31 March 2023)
- The East Midlands Leadership Awards (closes for entries Summer 2023)
- Business Masters Awards (closes for entries Summer 2023)
- Inspirational Women in Law Awards (closes for entries 22 September 2022)
- HR Brilliance Awards (closes for entries 23 September 2022)
- The Property Management Awards (closes for entries 25 September 2022)
- Mortgage Finance Gazette Awards (deadline extended to 27 September 2022)
If you’d like help and support with identifying the right award for your business or writing a successful award submission, please get in touch with us at V Formation.
*Source: University of Leicester for the British Quality Foundation and the European Foundation for Quality Management.